Are you looking to get up close and personal to learn more about our Australian wildlife?
You can now have an intimate guided tour with exclusive behind-the-scenes access, where you’ll meet native animals one-on-one in Keeper-only areas and enjoy a guided exploration and unforgettable hands-on experience of the Sanctuary.
This is an immersive tour to gain insider knowledge of the animals and the operation of our wildlife facility. Your group will meet kangaroos, wallabies, sugar gliders, possums, emus, koalas, wombat, Australian birds, owl and a plethora of reptiles including snakes, lizards and much, much more.
Arrive at 9:30am and report to park entry to order lunch before heading to the cafe to enjoy a coffee or tea. Your Keeper will meet you in the cafe to take you through to the park for your VIP tour.
• Park entry
• Coffee on arrival, your choice of lunch and a pancake afternoon tea.
• Personalised tour with a dedicated Keeper throughout the day.
• Free flight bird show and private encounter with the birds.
• Owl encounter.
• Meet the reptiles.
• Farmyard feed and and animal enrichment.
• Sugar Glider experience with Sebastian and Samson.
• Enter the enclosure to learn more about kangaroos, wallabies and emus.
• Meet our koalas, Arnie and Lizzie, and gain an insider’s knowledge on their behaviours.
• Feed bag to feed goats throughout your day.
• Macadamia Nut tasting prior to departure while enjoying a choice of Seven Mile Brewing Beer, Brookie's Gin Premix (over 18s), soft drink or juice.
Priced at $500 and an additional $50 pp.
48 hours notice preferred in-order to best accomodate your VIP Tour group.