Cancellation Policy – Workshops and Experiences
Registration is only confirmed when full payment has been received from a participant.
If sufficient confirmed registrations have not been received 7 days in advance of the scheduled starting date and the workshop is cancelled, all confirmed participants will be notified immediately and receive a full refund.
If a participant chooses to cancel their confirmed registration, or cannot or does not attend the workshop, the following policies will apply
• The registered participant may invite another person to substitute their place in the workshop in which they are registered up to 24 hours of start time at no charge;
• If notice of requested cancellation is received 7 or more days from the scheduled starting date, a full refund will be offered.
• If notice of requested cancellation is received between 3 and 7 days from the scheduled starting date, a voucher will be offered for another workshop held in the future.
• If notice of requested cancellation is received 3 or less days from the scheduled starting date, no refund or voucher will be offered
• No refunds or vouchers will be offered once the workshop has commenced.
Our Animal Park is fully operational in times of wet weather and all workshops will proceed. We have multiple indoor and outdoor covered areas to proceed with our learning and discovery sessions. Should severe weather see Animal Park closure the session will be rescheduled to a later date.
Participants may have extenuating circumstances that prevent them from undertaking their course. Where evidence can be successfully provided to support the participants circumstances, workshop fees may be refunded or partially refunded. Applications should be made to;
The health and wellbeing of our workshop participants, visitors, staff and animals is of our highest priority.
The Byron Bay Wildlife Sanctuary COVID 19 Safety Plan is available for inspection.
We have limited the number of participants enrolled into our workshops to ensure we comply with social distancing restrictions.
If cancellation of a workshop occurs due to government restrictions a full refund will be offered.